Resource Bank Guide
Here you will find our Core Documents, policy and position Statements, resources for local church ministry, worship resources by season and special Sundays, the Clergy Manual and forms, as well as minutes and reports from the Moderator, Governing Board and various Commissions, and more! We are collecting new and previously issued resources into one space so they can be easily accessible for your use. These resources will be available all the time. New items will continue to be added. This is a work in progress! Check back often!
Add to the Resource Bank
If you have resources that you created for use in your church that you are willing to share with others, please send them to Resources@MCCchurch.net. Be sure to list your credits including your name and church location.
Use Google to Search the Resource Bank
If you have a Gmail account, you may easily search for keywords in this Resource Folder. You can make a copy of any file and save it in My Drive or download a copy. Click on “FILE” for these options.
Don’t have a Gmail address?
All of the features of Google may not be available to you. However, we hope the file organization is sufficiently intuitive for you to find what you need. Think of each main folder as a drawer in a filing cabinet with sub-folders that contain documents and files. If you have trouble finding something, please reach out to Communications@MCCchurch.net.
Translation in Google Drive
You can translate documents up to 10 MB in any of these formats: .docx, .pdf, .pptx, .xlsx. PDF files must be 300 pages or less. To translate more documents or larger documents, learn about the Cloud Translation API.
Important: Document translation isn’t available on smaller screens or mobile.
- You can find text in images and scanned .pdf pages in the output document but they aren’t translated.
- In your browser, go to translate.google.com.
- At the top, click Documents.
- Choose the languages to translate to and from.
- To automatically set the original language of a document, click Detect language.
- Click Browse your computer.
- Select the file you want to translate.
- Click Translate and wait for the document to finish translating.
- Click Download translation to download your translated document.